Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Miracle 81: Praising and Thanking God

This miracle is from a darling Russian woman living in Florida that I admire with all my heart. She has incredible faith. 


Miracles...I have had quite a few! The one that I want to share happened a few months ago. At that time my son didn't have any dental insurance; however, he needed to have dental procedure. We decided we would have it done anyway and would have to pay out of pocket. At the day of his appointment, we were told that they'd bill us later. So we received the bill about a month or so later. I tried calling the office a few times, left a few messages, but for some reason no one returned calls. So I waited a few weeks and asked to speak with an office manager. I was a little upset because I didn't want for the bill to be paid late. After this office manger got all the needed info, she placed me on hold. Then this was what I heard: "Ma'am, you don't owe us anything. We decided we will cover this, so you don't have to pay anything. That is the reason why no one called you back. You have nothing to worry about!"

I had to ask this lady to repeat what she said all over again!!! Then I just started laughing! She laughed with me too hearing me praising and thanking God :)


There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment