Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Miracle 78: Peppers and Oranges

This wonderful miracle is from a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints serving in Jacksonville, Florida. I love this tender mercy.


Months ago, I was at the grocery store wtih my companion on a preparation day. I really wanted to buy some peppers but they were really expensive (on a missionary budget) and my companion wanted some oranges, but she couldn't buy them either. Days later we were at an investigators home when a member knocked on her door and said that a truck had tipped over full of the EXACT peppers and oranges that we had wanted. The member loaded our car up with them! It's kind of a silly miracle, but I found so much comfort in knowing that what is important to us is important to God!


There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment