Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Miracle 72: Starbucks Missionary Work

WE LOVE MEMBER MISSIONARY WORK. And this perfect miracle gives a lovely taste of just that. Thank you darling member missionary from Florida. We will be forever grateful for people like you.


I absolutely love sharing what I hold to be true with those around me. I ran to Starbucks a few weeks back to grab a gift card for a friend, when I ran into an old friend! He was a youth pastor at a church I had previously attended before joining The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. While purchasing that gift card, I ended up having the opportunity to share with him why I had joined the Church two years ago. Not only was he curious, but I was able to get his number to set up a time when I could share even more about my conversion to the Mormon faith. There are billions of people out there that we can all share the gospel with, and as I pray for these opportunities, God truly has blessed me with them!


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment