Friday, January 24, 2014

Miracle 86: My Savior's Hand

Late one night recently, we knocked on the most darling home's door and we met a wonderfully faithful Baptist grandmother. Here is here beautiful miracle.


A few years back, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was in the midst of my four Chemotherapy treatments when my sweet miracle happened. Two or three days into a treatment, I always felt so sick, weak, and exhausted. It was during those moments where I would struggle the most. There was one particularly bad night where I truly felt my Savior hold my hand through the entire night. He never left my side. I now more fully know how close He is to all of us every day. That night was a direct answer to prayer.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment