Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Miracle 82: New Year Resolutions

This lovely miracle is from a woman living in Utah. She graduated from Utah State University and she is positively darling.
 
God is good. God knows my struggles and my trials. I was asked to give a thought last week to a group of young single adults. I found the Mormon Message about New Years Resolutions. I was able to reflect on 2013 and be excited for 2014. It taught me to look back on the good and forget the bad. It also taught me that I needed to look forward and do the best I can and be the best that I could because God has something better in store for me.

Not even a week later I had a heartbreak - I was played and lied to. I was and still am so mad and so angry...but that Mormon Message kept coming to my mind. It reminded me that even though God gives us trials, He has something better for us in store. I have a bright future no matter what.It is a miracle. Miracles happen and God loves us so much. He loves me and knows what I need. He will never leave us alone.  I am thankful to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment