Monday, January 6, 2014

Miracle 75: God Has Done It

This incredible miracle comes from a woman living in Kenya. Miracles are happening all around the world. Love it.

My sister had to have an operation three years ago. When I looked east, west, north, south...I had nobody to help me with the money to pay for that operation. We had no parents to help support us. The doctor was demanding a lot of money before she could be discharged from the hospital. One of our friends heard about our situation and they came to the hospital very early. Before noon that same day, we were told by the doctor that the bill had been paid. I couldn't even ask who had paid it, but tears began to fall down my cheeks. My sister asked me why I was crying and I simply said, "It is God who has done it." Our God is a God of miracles.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment