Friday, March 21, 2014

Miracle 130: Special Fasts

This lovely miracle is from a missionary serving in Florida currently!


Growing up on a farm there has been many times throughout my life when we have witnessed miracles coming in forms such as being saved from harm, given guidance, and provided strength. Rain is often the form in which these miracles come. There have been many times when we are in desperate need of moisture and so the church members in the local area would hold a special fast for the farmers. Without fail rain always comes. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of us and our individual needs. He literally "pours out his blessings upon us" I am grateful for everything that the Lord does for me and my family. I love being here in Florida as a missionary!

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment