Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Miracle 127: Fasting Works!

This miracle is from a young woman from Indiana. She is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Florida.

In 2012 my Dad had a surprise double-bypass/open heart surgury which was followed by multiple organ failure, and a stroke. The doctors had to put him in a medical-coma because his heart wasn't strong enough to support his life. Every time they tried to bring him out of his coma his vitals would drop dramatically. I started to realize that there was a big chance my Dad wasn't going to make it. This was devastating to me! My church congregation and my whole family fasted and prayed for his recovery and the very next day the doctors were able to bring him out of his coma and his recovery after that went very smoothly. Today, my dad continues to draw, walk, talk, make jokes, smile, and be the miracle of a man he is. I know that there are miracles still today! Fasting works! Our Heavenly Father loves us with an unconditional love!

There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment