Thursday, March 13, 2014

Miracle 123: Five Miracles in One

This incredible miracle is from an incredible young woman living in Georgia. I adore her faith!


This might be intense but it's the best miracle and testimony I have. I have been homeless since I was 15 and got into prostitution, drugs, abusive relationships. and ended up in the hospital several times. Tried to commit suicide and didn't succeed (miracle #1). I went and got help several times but went back to "the life". Long story short I stayed in "the life" til I was 19. And one day I finally got on my knees and said "God if there is anyways you still love me and you are real please save me". 3 days later I was at a friend's house and 3 missionaries showed up (miracle #2). Elder Thomas and 2 others. They asked me if i had any questions and i was like i sure do. i was still in "the life" little did they know. But they kept showing up. Kept praying for me. Even when i told them i couldn't see them any more because my abuser wouldn't allow it. He even stopped me from going to church with them. Well one day my abuser beat me and left me laying in the middle of the road. I called Elder Thomas and asked if they could help me. I truly wanted help and a better life. They arranged for a Sister to pick me up and take me to the bus station with gifts and love. SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME. it was the first time in a LONG TIME someone said they loved me and i could actually feel it. she didn't even know me (miracle #3). I went to a program and have been blessed by surrendering my life to GOD. (miracle #4). And since i said i couldn't live my life my way anymore he has shown me the best life i could have by faith, trust, and surrendering. I have been sober and out of the life since October 26, 2012. (miracle #5). everyday is a miracle because im still here and i still get a chance to live for the man who saved me. I am LOVED. I have a spiritual family. I am SAVED. I am FREE. I am SOBER. I am HEALED. I am REDEEMED. I have a story to tell that will save someones life, just like the person who saved mine.

There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


2 comments:

  1. True story!! I was there I saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also know this lovely young lady and have witnessed God's transformation of her heart and her life. I am so proud of her. I can't wait to see what God has planned for her next. God can perform miracles in your life, too. Follow him, read and study his WORD and trust and believe.

    ReplyDelete