Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Miracle 118: I Believe in You. Thank You.

This incredibly powerful miracle is from a spiritual man dedicated to serving God in any way he can.


My spelling may not be perfect but you see I have a traumatic brain injury and on top of that i just had spine surgery well I know their is a god because in 1998 i fell 100 feet I stated self medicating my self i guess that is what you would call it over the years i almost died several times my motherinlaw worked for FHP she always told me that i had an angel with me it took alot prayers to gte me sober i have been sober for 15 years 6 years ago i fell again it caused me to have more problem but i trusted in God I have always believed in God or a power grater than my self I started having children and I love being a father, I now have 5 children and a beautiful wife of 15 years. When i was young I was called to be a preacher in the baptist church I ignored the calling by god i truly believe that god did not let me die because he has a plan for me I was called to the Lds Church for a reason not by coincidence I love helping others i am very skilled I have gave my life to god I truly enjoy The LDS church i have study about many religions i know god has called me to be in Lds ministry it is good for me to be here with friends and family where i belong it is amazing how God brought me back home where i grew up as a child you see my family where Mormons as far back as i can look my father and mothers family. I met sister cline through my friend when two weeks prior to that my grandfather passed away before he died he keep saying the name cline on his death bed so god had an answer for me which would play out two weeks later you see I got a phone call from sister cline asking me is she could come and visit me and my family when she said her name my bottom jaw hit the phone it was like a Revelation playing out in front of me so i know their is a GOD and that the LDS church is true god gave me the truth through my wife's grandfather while he was dyeing he was my best friend he new where i was coming from i thank him for giving me a message from God i love you Papa and I thank You God for blessings in my life and a chance to serve you I thank the lds Church for helping me and my family to understand the church and teaching us about GOD and helping others I LOVE YOU GOD AND I BELIEVE IN YOU THANK YOU


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment