Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Miracle 119: All Sorts of Torn Up

This lovely miracle is from a returned missionary from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!


A few days before I came home from my mission, I had to send a box home full of random stuff, including 5 of my journals. I got home and a few days later, the mailman delivered my box and it was all sorts of torn up. 2 of my journals were missing- I was devastated! Yesterday, I got a package from the Church Missionary Department with both of my journals! Someone must have read them or read some of it and noticed I was a missionary for our church and sent them to the headquarters, which then got sent to me!!


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment