Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Miracle 122: Such a Scare

This powerful miracle is actually from my darling mom living in California! Love it. Love her.

Our daughter, nearly 2, gave us such a scare on Saturday, May 6, 1985 when she fell into Grandpa’s and Grandma’s swimming pool unnoticed. I had had a dream a few days before about her falling into a pool. I worried all week about the warning I knew I had been given. The day Jaclyn did fall into the pool, Dad, , my sister-in-law, and I did not hear the splash, but I had a feeling come over me that told me she was in trouble. I turned around inside the family room and found the sliding screen door open. She had slipped off the shallow steps in the pool and was splashing her hands above the water while her head was submerged. I jumped into the water and scooped her out as she coughed and choked from the water she had swallowed. We were so grateful she was going to be okay. We all said prayers of thankfulness to our Heavenly Father for watching over her. I know that God through the Holy Ghost prompted me to know that she needed us. I am grateful I listened to the whisperings of the Spirit which was a miracle in our lives that day!


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment