Friday, March 21, 2014

Miracle 128: Destiny

This powerful miracle is one that we love with all our hearts. This wise mom is from Gainsville, Florida.


On November 11, 2002, God allowed me to bring a beautiful child into this world. This is my miracle baby because when I found out I was pregnant I was in the military and really didn't want any children. I became very depressed and wanted to have an abortion. I scheduled many appointments at the abortion clinic, but something always came up and I was unable to keep the appts. The last appt I scheduled was at an Atlanta clinic. I was seven months pregnant and they could perform this very expensive procedure. On the day that I was scheduled to go, I didn't have all of the money and a friend of mine promised to give it to me, but he ended up lying! I was furious with him. I am so grateful to that friend for lying about giving me the rest of the money. You saved my angel's life. I decided that if I had to keep her, I would give her up for adoption. Her god-mother was going to adopt her and they were going to live in Texas. Those were my plans, but God had other plans. Well... things fell through and her god-mother would no longer be able to take her. When I went to the hospital to have my baby, I had chosen a name for her, but after having her I couldn't remember what it was. I was so depressed that I didn't even want to give her a name. When the nurse came in and told me that she needed a name to put on the paperwork, the only name that came to mind was Destiny. Destiny is defined as the inevitable or necessary fate to which a particular person or thing is destined. It's what's written in the stars. God already knew what a blessing she would be to me. He knew the joy she would bring to my life. I love my big girl with everything in me and I thank God for not letting me have my way. He will definitely intercept our plans so that His will can be done.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment