Friday, March 14, 2014

Miracle 125: Have Everyone Start Praying

This powerful miracle is from a woman living in Florida that I just met last week. She is incredibly kind and we adore her family.


My miracle is when my son was 9 he had got glass in both eyes and the doctor told me that if his left eye did not look better by the morning he would have to do surgery and take it out. He then asked me if I went to church. I said, "Yes sir, I do." He told me to have everyone start praying. Well, God worked a miracle...when I took him back the next morning, his eye was a 100 percent better. God is so good all the time.

There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment