Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Miracle 148: Earthquakes in Spain

This incredible miracle is from a young woman living in Spain!


I've seen God's hand in my life so many times, one of them was 3 years ago. There was a very intense earthquake in my city over here in Spain. It was a horrible experience, everyone was just so scared and we had to sleep in the car in the middle of nowhere for two days, cause we had to wait for the firefighters to check out our houses and tell us there was no danger to come back. There were also little earthquakes due to the big one we had before so everyone was just so nervous and anxious... So my family and me decided to kneel down and pray for comfort...we felt peace, we felt that everything was gonna be okay. It was a feeling that I'll never forget. Two days after we were able to go home, the firefighters told us that our home was okay, and we felt so grateful that we prayed again to Heavenly Father to thank him for His protection. I know God is aware of us and as we are obedient and turn to him He will protect us and gives us the peace He can only give.


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment