Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Miracle 145: Prego!

This perfect miracle is from a California girl. Enjoy!


When I was a little girl (it was just me and my younger brother) I was the only girl in the family, as in extended family as well, and I would pray every night for a sister and one night I had a dream that my mom was gonna have a baby, a girl, and I told my parents and sure enough a little after they found out they were prego!!! And later on we found out that it was a girl! I was so happy and truly felt this new baby girl was an answer to my prayers and no I get to live with and love one of the greatest blessings in my life, my sister. I feel like she's a miracle to me.


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment