Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Miracle 146: His Love in the Philippines.

This miracle is from a powerful young woman living in Tagaytay, Philipines.


I cant brag about my Love for God because I FAIL Him daily, but i can brag about His Love for me because it 'never fails'.
That was one of my 'miracles' on Him. Even though i commit mistakes, His love is giving me to repent my mistakes. We know that we are not yet perfect but we here on earth to be like Him someday. And there are a lot of miracles has in my life right now. The big changes on me to become more a better person than yesterday. I learn to love those people who cared and loved me. And it was been a miracle for me that me and my family found us by the missionary, and become baptized in the true church. And because of the love of God to His childrens He quietly working to work to take us back to His presence someday!


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment