Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Miracle 136: Inspired to Lift the Passenger Seat!

This beautiful miracle is from AUSTRALIA =) Love it. We've touched a new continent.


My miracle happened quite some time ago, but I will keep it brief, basically our family was on holiday and I was travelling in central Australia from Alice Springs back to Curtin Springs Station where the other half of the family were, and the vehicle I was driving was a van, and the fan belt broke, so I was driving over an hour out of Alice with heat coming off of the engine from under my seat. I noticed the thermometer almost on the red and knew that something was wrong. I had been to Alice for the weekend just left morning after Sacrament meeting, and had my girls with me as we were heading out on a 400 kilometer journey, The youngest was a baby, and the oldest was about 7. I stopped to see if I could see what the cause of the heat was and at this point I didn't know that the fan belt had broken. Each time the motor cooled down a little I would drive about 1 kilometer and the temp was up again, so after doing this about 3 times, and asking for help from passers by to call my husband 300 kilometers away when they got reception on there mobile phones, I decided to ask Heavenly Father for help, and both my oldest daughter and myself were inspired at the same time to drive with the front passenger seat lifted up in the van while I drove, this is done when the mechanics repair the motor anyway this created the ventilation that the motor needed to cool down and for me to drive to Erldunda turn off, With still another 200 kilometers to travel, I waited there as it was safer than driving till it got dark and sitting on the side of the road with no power, or lights for oncoming traffic to find us, Heavenly Father knows best.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment