Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Miracle 157: Influenza in Honduras

This inspiring miracle is from a young woman living in Honduras.


So when the influenza swept through the Americas my mom got sick and she had all the symptoms, and she was very sick, we had no car, we lived far from the city and we had no probability to take her to the hospital, so i was very afflicted but I also had trust in a loving Father in Heaven that hears and answers prayers, so I decided to pray and ask God, fast and have hope and faith. At the end of my fasting I asked my brother to give her a priesthood blessing and right when he was saying the blessing I felt strongly how the spirit told to my heart: everything its gonna be alright, fear not for everything will be alright and I trusted that feeling. That day the Lord was so merciful that I will never for get that. He taught me that when we trust Him, have faith and act, the blessings from heaven along with His mercies will come down. Since that day and on my testimony is stronger. That is a miracle that changed my life. I love my Savior. It was the sweetest scariest time of my life.



Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment