Friday, May 16, 2014

Miracle 156: Heavenly Father Hears Us...All the Way in France

This mother is from Angers, France. We LOVE her miracle!


Two years ago, my daughter got married. But at the same time she got very sick. She had a lump in her throat and a terrible fever and the doctors at the hospital told me she would not live. Then, she went into a coma. One night while exiting the hospital to go home, I decided to talk aloud to our Heavenly Father. At this time, I was not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I said, “If you save my daughter, I will follow the path you have chosen for me and I will join the church that you want me to join.” All night, I waited for the phone call from the hospital that would inform me of the death of my daughter. The next morning, I went back to the hospital. The doctors were waiting for me, and they were amazed and did not know what to think. My daughter had gained consciousness and was hungry. She called out for me. For me, this was a miracle of how our Heavenly Father hears us. Today, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, along with my husband.


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment