Friday, May 16, 2014

Miracle 155: Angel Sent From Heaven

This traveling adventure miracle is from a woman living in Russia! We love posting exactly what people send us....it makes these miracle so much more real.


I was on my way from America to Russia.I needed to change plane in New York.but I still needed to wait for plane for 8 hour's.I was thinking to take a tour around New York.but I was not sure.I did not have a phone and just small amount of money.when I came in the airport I asked one lady how to get to the other airline.later I met her again.we spoke a lot.she offered to organizing my exploring of New York.she called her friend,order taxi,told me where I will meet them.asked for how expensive it is will be,that they will n have a chance to say me wrong price.her.spend a good time in New York with people who I could trust.blessings are everywhere.this lady was an Angel for me who wad sent from Heaven.



Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment