Thursday, May 15, 2014

Miracle 153: The First in the History of Singapore

We've got an INCREDIBLE miracle from Singapore. I love how quickly and perfectly the gospel of Jesus Christ is spreading to the four corners of the earth! 


The biggest miracle for my family and me has got to be the gospel of Jesus Christ introduced to our lives in 2008. We were all leading our own lives - parents and my two other siblings. When my dad first came in contact with the Book of Mormon and the missionaries in Thailand (where he outstations) where he wanted a copy of a Holy Bible in Thai, little did he know that it would be a life-changing event of his life and our lives. My parents, brother and sister all took our time to find out if this gospel is truth separately and we were all baptized at different times. We are now all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so happy to have served a mission, to be a missionary like those missionaries were to be. While I was out on my mission, my brother and sister left for theirs too. It is the first in the history in Singapore to have three missionaries in a family out at the same time. I am just so grateful to have a knowledge of what brings individuals and families true eternal happiness.


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment