Friday, May 16, 2014

Miracle 154: Finding a Job in Finland

This miracle is from a young woman living in Finland!


After I got back from serving a mission in the United States, I really needed a job. I called a member in our church that works at a daycare to see if I could work for them this summer. She told me to send an email to her boss just in case even though they already had a staff for summer. I sent an email and her boss called me the same day and told me she had just met her college professor at the grocery store and found out she had one more week of sick-leave so they needed someone and that's when she called me. I was there now the whole last week and I'll be be substituting for summer as well!

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment