Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Miracle 149: His Mercy in the Small Details

This lovely miracle is from a woman living in Thailand who served a 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at Temple Square in Utah.


So the miracle that happened to me that help me know that God is in every detail of our life is when I came back from my mission. When I was on a mission everything was great, then when I got home, my mom was very sick and need to have a big surgery. In this hard time that my family facing this I felt good that God didn't let it happened while I'm on a mission, but he wait until I came back so I get to take care my mom. So while we have this trial in our family, we grateful for His mercy in the small detail that he had made. I know that He live and always chose the best thing for us even through there is some different then we expect but we just have to learn and accept His will. And, through it all, my mom is healthy and well!


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment