Friday, May 2, 2014

Miracle 150: Faith and Strength in Times of Tragedy

This miracle comes from a very faithful man from Utah who has faith in the hardest of times.  

The Lord's hand in my life is the time that I lost my brother in law. When we went to Hawaii on vacation, and he went missing for 6 days. We found him on the sixth day, He passed away. While my family was grieving, each of us felt the spirit comforting us and I know that Heavenly Father comforted me as I helped my family, becoming a strength to them while in their time of need. I know God strenghtens us when we go though trials.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: through the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment