Friday, December 5, 2014

Miracle 164-1001

Well, the end of my mission has come! Though mission life became crazy, and the focus of my social media missionary work changed, I still consider this miracle blog a complete and utter MIRACLE. For those who have sent in miracles that have not been posted-forgive me. But thank you so much for taking the time to consider the incredible moments where you recognized God's hand in your life. It's as we pause and appreciate those tender mercies of the Lord, that He is able to pour more miracles into our lives. I have learned over the course of my mission in Jacksonville, Florida that Heavenly Father really truly loves us. There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Love always and forever,
Sister Hutchins

p.s. If you would EVER live to learn more about God's love for you, please follow this link and missionaries, like companion and I, will come visit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment